[Tweeters] collared doves in fall city, sno-falls peregrines warming up

Dave Templeton crazydave65 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:02:14 PST 2017

Hola-

In reverse order, I pass along reports the falcons at the falls are getting
ready for the upcoming nesting season including some copulation.

Secondly, around 1400 today I saw a couple of collared doves on phone wires
near the fall city fire station. The birds were slender columbids with
truncated tails and neck stripes. I had no glass and the lighting was
poor. the wingtips did not seem much darker than the rest of the wings.
Thus, I cannot say whether they were african or eurasian, but they did seem
to be collared doves.

regards,

--
dave templeton
fall city, wa

crazydave65atgmaildaughtcom

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; it's already tomorrow
in Australia." Charles Schultz