[Tweeters] Some binocular recommendations?

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:00:32 PST 2017

I bird with ancient Swarovskis, but I recently bought a friend his first
pair of bins after researching reviews, bought the Vortex Diamondback 8x42s
- waterproof, shock-resistant, & I was really impressed with the optical
quality, all for about $220. think they also come in 10x42. depending on
your budget and optical expectations, these are really good, & just
re-engineered last year from the older version of the same model. the
review cited as best in class.

Chris Kessler

--
"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson