[Tweeters] Binoculars

Jeremy Davis davisjp23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 14:31:14 PST 2017

Well given the recent interest in buying binoculars I figure it's a good time to mention that I'm selling my 8x42 Leica Trinovids.

I've had them for two years and enjoyed them quite a bit but our growing family is meaning less and less time for birding.

I have no idea what the market for used binoculars is like so if anyone is interested, we can meet up to test them out and discuss price then. Or if you want to see them online, I also have some photos of them up on Flickr: https://flickr.com/photos/16927355@N06/sets/72157677755212113

Thanks,
Jeremy Davis
Kenmore, WA