[Tweeters] binoculars

ray holden rayleeholden at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 23:53:46 PST 2017

The Diamondbacks with their forever warranty are probably the best for their price point.  Of course if you can afford the more expensive ones they are also excellent.  I have Viper 42s.  Also had a warranty problem and they turned the bins around in less than a week and they were just like new.  No charge.  Great folks.    Ray Holden
Olympia, WA

Life is for the birds.