[Tweeters] Binoculars

Dusty Bleher TweeterReader at bagithere.com
Thu Mar 9 17:57:21 PST 2017

A most excellent reply, Doug! Thank you. Knew some of that, I did. But I'd never seen it collated and presented so well. As I'd mentioned to another reply, you posed the questions I neglected to ask in my original post.

Thanks again to you and all the others that have been kind and gracious enough to reply. It's plain to see that I hang out with a great bunch of folks.

Take care and be well all,
Dusty