[Tweeters] Re: Ibis Identification error in cranky Louisiana post

Karen Wosilait karen.w.mobile at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 09:06:26 PST 2017

For those interested in the gory details of trying to distinguish between White-faced and Glossy Ibises (not always possible), there's a nice article in the March 2017 edition of "The Bluebird," put out by the Audubon Society of Missouri:

http://mobirds.org/Bluebird/2010-2019/2017/March_2017.pdf

Karen Wosilait
Seattle, WA
karen.w.mobile at gmail.com