[Tweeters] Hawk Identification

Rosemary Hitchens rosemarythitchens at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:22:14 PDT 2017

Tweets,

Yesterday, we were walking on the Audobon Bird Loop at Marymoor Park and a hawk flew past us. We were able to photograph it from the tree it landed in. We are pretty sure it is a Sharp-shinned but would like some confirmation. Along with confirmation, it would be nice to know how you came to that conclusion, as we were having difficulty differentiating between a Sharp-shinned and a Coopers Hawk.

I added the photos to my Flickr for viewing. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions!

Picture 1: https://flic.kr/p/RDtHmy
Picture 2: https://flic.kr/p/SVWCDk

Thanks! Rosemary