[Tweeters] Chickadee nesting date?

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 14 07:17:40 PDT 2017

Normally I clean mine out after every nesting. But, since I am banding I know when that is. Never had anybody actually nesting this early. Especially with the wet/cold I don't see that it is too early. They are checking out the boxes, though and it would be really easy to tell if what is in there is new or last year's.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net