[Tweeters] Rusty Blackbirds

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Fri Mar 17 19:01:58 PDT 2017

This morning I was lucky enough to see the male RUSTY BLACKBIRD that Noah Sanday found Wednesday at the Fred Meyer on Bakerview Rd in Bellingham. I watched the bird from about 8:45AM until about 10:30. It was still at the Fred Meyer parking lot with 12 BREWER'S BLACKBIRDS when I left at about 10:30AM.

On the way home there was a female RUSTY BLACKBIRD along Norman Road in Snohomish County in a large blackbird flock at the intersection of Marine Drive, south of Stanwood.

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com