[Tweeters] Washington Ornithological Society Program for Monday April 3rd - Ed Deal - Seattle's Adaptable Urban Cooper's Hawks

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 20:01:42 PDT 2017

Ed Deal is our program speaker for the WashingtonOrnithological Society Meeting on Monday April 3rd.  His program topic is “Seattle's Adaptable UrbanCooper's Hawks".  Ed bringsa wealth of knowledge and experience about raptors.  He has a Master Federal Banding Permit andhas more than 25 years of banding experience. He has managed two research projects – one on Peregrine Falcons and theother on Seattle’s Cooper’s Hawk Project. Maybe we can finally learn how to differentiate between Cooper’s Hawksand Sharp Shinned Hawks.

WOS meets at the Center for Urban Horticultural adjoiningthe Union Bay Natural Area.  Social timebegins at 7:00 p.m. and the formal program begins at 7:30. All are welcome.

Blair BernsonWOS Program Chair