[Tweeters] Who Say's birding is easy?

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:23:40 PDT 2017

Hey Tweets!

I want to preface this by saying that I have missed some easy birds regularly. I don't need to tell any of those stories because they are familiar enough for any of you. But today... Good Lord.

I stepped outside on my planning period and had a Say's Phoebe buzz my head and zip up to one of the trees in our annex courtyard. I watched the bird for a bit, went back into my classroom, and have spent the rest of the day peeking out at the bird, showing it to others, and listening to it call through the window!

Got a few easy pictures with my phone, as it perched right outside the second story window for lengths of time. I've had easier birds and more unexpected birds, but maybe not both like this. Not better than this, anyway.

Happy birding!

Tim Brennan
Renton (Teaching in Covington!)