[Tweeters] The three cormorants

Izzy & Kendrick gobirder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:08:14 PDT 2017

Hi all,

This past Sunday, March 19, Kendrick and I got some good views of Double-crested, Pelagic and Brandt’s Cormorant in one spot. We could see clear indications that the Pelagic and Brandt’s were both in breeding plumage. Very cool to see these birds right next to each other. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to see the beautiful blue patch at the base of the bill on the Brandt’s.

This was in West Seattle at Jack Block Park on the pilings east of the park.

izzy wong
seattle, wa
gobirder at gmail.com