[Tweeters] Off Topic * Belize birds

Doug Brown BirdBrain53 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 12:35:31 PDT 2017

Chirp,

Marion and I recently spent 10 days in Belize. My first time in Belize. Birding was the primary activity, mostly unguided.
Though we didn’t visit all habitats, we identified 157 species, 102 of them were life birds. A few birds remained unidentified.
Some of my images from this trip can be seen here in a Flickr album …

https://flic.kr/s/aHskT2jPQp <https://flic.kr/s/aHskT2jPQp>

Many more can be seen at my website. Please help me correct any misidentified birds, and fill in the blanks for birds that lack identification.
11 gallery pages of Belize birds can be viewed here …..

http://www.douglaslbrownphotography.com/recent-photographs/ <http://www.douglaslbrownphotography.com/recent-photographs/>

cheers, DB in Bellingham