[Tweeters] Re: RFI binocular harness recommendations

John Bishop bishopjg at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 15:03:15 PDT 2017

We have been using Rick Young Outdoor bin harnesses for several years on Zeiss and Nikon Monarch binoculars, and we love them. More versatile, take less space, and they don’t bounce as much as the other chest harness systems we’ve used. We even bought one for our camera.

http://rickyoungoutdoors.com/basic-ultra-light-bino-harness/ <http://rickyoungoutdoors.com/basic-ultra-light-bino-harness/>