[Tweeters] china lake & titlow

Bryan Owens obryan214 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 17:18:58 PDT 2017

Hello,Been awhile since I posted here. Started a walk down at Titlow Park in Tacoma.  American and a couple Eurasian Widgeons, 2 eagles, several Goldeneye and some Hooded Mergansers were around. Saw my first hummingbird of the year but didn't get a good look at it. Buzzed by to quickly near the blackberry bushes along the train tracks by the tide gate.China lake had some Mallards,  Bufflehead, Robins and Ring Neck Ducks which were in the farthest pond from the parking area. I heard some Red Wing Blackbirds too but didn't see them. Found a Robins nest but may have been an old one. Some frogs were along the water.  Several parts of the trails are under water right now.
Bryan OwensTacomaobryan214 at yahoo.com
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android