[Tweeters] WWW in W? (What Was that Warbler in Wedgwood) and a Creeper too / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Mon May 1 13:07:06 PDT 2017

Hello again, from Wedgwood! (CD - like my alliteration? ;-))

Oh, those warblers - it was definitely yellow. Couldn't see any wingbars or other identifying markings such as eye ring on quick glance. Thinking it may be a yellow (duh) or possibly orange crowned which has come through in past years.

Also, just happened to catch (see) a Brown Creeper passing through. Had not seen it in a while - just wondering where it may be nesting. I thought there might even be a pair.

I knew I should have waited to post 'til later in the day. I'm sure there's others out there I haven't seen yet...

Stay tuned...

Caryn / Wedgwood