[Tweeters] Solitary Sandpiper at M St Emerald Downs

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Mon May 1 17:33:26 PDT 2017

This afternoon there was a SOLITARY SANDPIPER feeding in the puddles between the old barn and M St, at Emerald Downs, in King County. The big pond held many LEAST SANDPIPERS, a few WESTERN SANDPIPERS and 3 DUNLIN.

Along 204th St in Kent, there was a single GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE at the horse pond. Also 4 GREATER YELLOWLEGS and a LESSER YELLOWLEGS. I couldn't see them, but I could surely hear the SORAS whinnying and an AMERICAN BITTERN galunking a bit farther down 204th.

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com