[Tweeters] Also: FOY Brown-headed Cowbird, West Seattle

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Tue May 2 16:28:12 PDT 2017

Sorry, I meant to also report a Brown-headed Cowbird pair at Lowman Beach in West Seattle. The male was putting on quite a show for the female a few feet away, who nonchalantly preened with apparent disinterest as he fluttered and called – although after about six minutes, she flew closer, to about six inches away. They then flew off together.

Cheers,
Trileigh