[Tweeters] No Edmonds Thrasher Today

Dee Dee deedeeknit at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 17:43:11 PDT 2017

Watched to see if the Sage Thrasher would stick around but despite spending more time than should have, looking out to our and the neighbors yard, didn't see it at all today. Given that it wasn't shy (returning to forage yesterday right after the yard had been mowed and trimmed), and the weather was decent today, I think it's probably moved on so...keep your eyes open, your yard could be next!

Want to mention thanks to Carol Riddell for responding quickly and verifying my ID as well as getting some nice pics. We lucked out with the timing, as I have not seen the bird since we viewed it together.

Dee Warnock
Edmonds