[Tweeters] Leucistic Bald Eagle, Bayview Edison Rd. in Burlington

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:43:46 PDT 2017

Weather forecast looking a bit better for Saturday. Per Glenn's conditions
report ("crust in the shade, corn in the sun") we'll want to get up there
later, after the crust softens. Forecast calls for a high of 47F at Blewett
Pass on Saturday, figure 5-6F colder up higher.

I'll start a new thread to include others

--
Steve Loitz
Ellensburg, WA
steveloitz at gmail.com