[Tweeters] Call ID

Josh Hayes Coralliophila at live.com
Fri May 5 14:22:58 PDT 2017

Two days ago I was grading papers in the late afternoon on my deck when I heard two different birds high in the piny treetops singing back and forth to each other.

The song had two parts: a wren-like buzz followed by a considerably higher junco-like trill, steady with no OCW type trailing off. Any ideas? If it was just one I'd write it off as some aberrant song, but they both clearly were singing from the same score.

Josh currently at work on Education Hill

Sent from my Windows Phone