[Tweeters] FOY Swainson's Thrush

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:30:11 PDT 2017

I heard the "whit" call of a Swainson's along the Centennial Trail on
Sunday. Today, I found a Solitary Sandpiper in a vernal puddle in the
Native Growth Protection Area close to my Lake Stevens home. Photo in my
ebird checklist. They are a level 3 species around here, but I also saw
one last year at the Fobes Rd. marsh.

Phil Dickinson
Lake Stevens