[Tweeters] Wa coast pelagic birds

Ken Lane ken.lane63 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 13:14:53 PDT 2017

Just a quick note on a few of the birds I saw while longline fishing
2days last week for those thinking about the upcoming westport trip.
we fished in the Juan de fuca canyon a ways north from the trip but
we saw a Laysan Albatross on 5/3 and a juvenile Short-tailed hung
around for 1/2 the day mixing with the Black-footed. A beautiful
Long-tailed Jaeger and many of the more usual suspects. Any way that
big pink beak could still be out following the boats.
good birding
Ken Lane
acme wa