[Tweeters] Port Townsend Text

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Wed May 10 13:01:45 PDT 2017

Hi there tweeters.

This is my first tweeters text. Now, of course it's not really a text, it's an email sent from from my cell phone, but it still entails using the same crappy little keyboard, which l consider a major irritant . My computer hàs been down awhile so l've missed sharing some tweeters sort of things lately.

Yesterday l noted my first Purple Martins at the boxes at the Marine Science pier . Always love to hear them - a prelude to Summer for me.

Meanwhile , back at the prairie (Kah Tai ,that is located just into the PT golf course entrance ) , is loaded with native wildflowers - a mere remnant of what used to be, but you might feel good seeing what's still around.

Jeff Gibson
done texting or whatever
Port Townsend wa

Sent from my iPhone