[Tweeters] Help name the 4 eyasses nesting in downtown Seattle & win a free Tahoma Audubon Membership!

Emily Kalnicky emilyk at tahomaaudubon.org
Sun May 14 08:04:51 PDT 2017

Please help us come up with 4 names for the baby Peregrine Falcons
(eyasses) nesting in downtown Tacoma. Since we won't know the sexes until
after they are banded (later in May), we will be asking for male and female
names. You may enter 1 male and 1 female name, and the 4 winning names will
be chosen at random at the banding later this month.

Submit your entries, here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5rUYO6pBlUovlfVJwl4buUNRkiWluJWrfnbbMW8GNODJl5g/viewform?usp=sf_link

The 4 individuals that submitted the winning entries will receive a FREE 1
year, introductory membership to Tahoma Audubon Society, and will be
announced on social media.

Thanks for your interest, and follow us on Facebook for more details!
Emily

--
*Emily A. Kalnicky, Ph.D.*
Executive Director

*Connecting people with birds, other wildlife and their habitats through
education, conservation and recreation*

*Adriana Hess Audubon Center* | 2917 Morrison Road W, University Place,
WA 98466 | Center: 253-565-9278 <%28253%29%20565-9278> | Membership:
253-565-9129 <%28253%29%20565-9129> | www.tahomaaudubon.org