[Tweeters] FOY, and probably last too

Josh Hayes Coralliophila at live.com
Mon May 15 06:03:15 PDT 2017

Yesterday, I took a little break from heading and stepped out into the back yard for a few moments. All quiet until I heard a hesitant little 'whit?', and after a pause, another. I held still as a Swainsons thrush materialized on a branch in front of me. "Whit!", it declared, and flew off toward more northward yards.

I get one every few years so that's probably it for the year. Cool, though, to se in city like that.

Josh in wilder than I thought Licton springs

Sent from my Windows Phone