[Tweeters] photo of snowy plovers sought

Ron Post ronpost4 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:28:25 PDT 2017

Hi, I'm writing a short update on the status of the Snowy Plover in
Washington and am seeking a digital photo, in this order of priority:
1. Nest with six eggs or more (indicates two females possibly sharing the
nest after reproducing with a single male - what a stud!)
2. A mating pair together on a Washington beach (sunset or sunrise optional)
3. Snowy Plover on nest (doesn't have to be in Washington but I would
prefer to know the general location)
4. Foraging snowy plover(s)

Any use of your photo is credited and appreciated.
Ron Post. WOSNews editor
ronpost4 at gmail.com