[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | The Lioness

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Fri May 19 12:18:27 PDT 2017

Tweeters,

In spite of the title this post is about a bird. It is the first and only bird of this species that I have ever seen in the Arboretum. If you would like a significant mental challenge try to deduce the species using the title of this post as your only hint. From my perspective my logic seems fairly straight forward. On the other hand, you will be required to make a mental leap or two. If you grow tired of leaping and leafing through your field guide you can find the answers in this week’s post.

 http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-lioness.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-lioness.html>

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net