[Tweeters] Blog Post - Westport Seabirds Pelagic Trip - May 20, 2017

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 23:15:54 PDT 2017

I just posted my blog post for the Westport Seabirds Pelagic Trip on Saturday May 20.  Also includes some shorebirding in the area the day before and the evening afterwards.  As reported by Michael Donahue, it was an intersting trip - LOTS of marine mammals.  Not great numbers of Seabirds (except Red and Red Necked Phalaropes) and a very welcomed but all too short visit from a Laysan Albatross.  Blog post is at blairbirding.wordpress.com - lots of photos