[Tweeters] Watching TV

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Tue May 23 15:32:53 PDT 2017

I , thankfully , don't have a Tee Vee, so had to walk out my door to watch some .
It's a sunny yet blustery day here in Port Townsend - dust blowing off the
funky streets as l walked the 5 blocks to my parents house - and saw 9 TV's blowing by over the hospital ; too windy for a "kettle".

It was kind of like shopping at a Tee Vee store where a ton of the gizmos are all tuned to the same channel so you can compare . These 9 all just looked like vulture's to me - all pretty
similar.

An hour later, walking back home, l saw 3 more TV's, also headed north at a rapid clip. I imagine they could make it to Vancouver Island today if they felt like it .

Jeff Gibson
Reporting from the Turkey Vulture Channel ,
Port Townsend Wa

Sent from my iPhone