[Tweeters] Hummer twins! / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu May 25 11:56:10 PDT 2017

Hello Birders!

At long last! Through all of the needles, I saw Mother Eartha come in and actually poke her needled bill down two distinct tinier needles! What a relief, dare I say! Almost there! I will soon be an "empty nester" - as close to that feeling I know many of you out there have felt and feeling now with graduation just around the corner (if they haven't already taken place!).

I think ME has now gotten her wings so to speak in the nesting department and will soon be fledging another pair (as I'm sure she's a repeat nester) from her nest saddled in the our lone White Pine.

It's been quite a ride this year, so I guess I too have found my wings as a "hummer mama," getting used to the highs and lows of watching these little birds.

Hoping we'll continue to have nesting - but a little lower in the tree would be nice!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Caryn / Wedgwood