Subject: RE: [Tweeters] Pine Siskin in Seattle

Annette Colombini nettebini at comcast.net
Thu May 25 12:18:54 PDT 2017

Hi all:

The Pine Siskins arrived at my feeders in east Marysville about a month ago
­ traveling with the Goldfinches. Not the throngs of 30+ Siskins I¹ve seen
in years past, but maybe up to 10 so far this year. Lots of Goldfinches and
House Finches, too.

I¹ve heard a Swainson's Thrush from my yard for the first time in the 21
years I¹ve lived in this house. They were the soundtrack to the summers of
my youth!

Annette
Marysville, WA