[Tweeters] Off-topic: Lenses for Galapagos?

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Sat May 27 17:16:31 PDT 2017

We were there in April. I had a fixed 300 with a 1.4 extender. My wife had a 1-400 variable. I got good shots with mine but a 70-300 (perhaps with extender) would probably have been better. Sometimes animals were "too close".

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net