[Tweeters] Need help with Great Gray at Jasper Mountain in Walla Walla

Rohan Kamath rohankamath88 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 21:20:21 PDT 2017

Hi Tweeters,
I've been looking for the Great Gray at Jasper Mountain in Walla Walla all day after seeing Mike Denny's recent eBird lists but had no luck locating the bird or the nest. The area is massive and we are absolutely new to it. Will be looking again in the morning and would really appreciate any tips or pointers. It's a life bird and I've been searching for many years now but keep dipping in it.

Thank you so much guys. Appreciate it.

- Regards,
Rohan