[Tweeters] Lesser Goldfinches continue, now at least one breeding pair

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Mon May 29 12:39:15 PDT 2017

I have photos on the link below, I have several photos of a male, could be
different ones, could be one going into breeding plumage...searching
further down in my photos is the initial male that I photographed May 13,
altho I had seem him several days before, that was my first photo op.
They are NOT good photos, all taken through glass windows, or when it was
dusk...

I will continue to keep an eye out, not sure what is keeping them here but
I am not complaining!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/?

Vicki Biltz
Buckley WA 98321