[Tweeters] RFI Bethel Ridge Road

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Mon May 29 16:27:23 PDT 2017

I just visited Bethel Ridge yesterday. The ridge is snow-free all the way up to the burn area on FR 324 where the forest transitions to alpine scree; there, the snow on the road is too high to reach the second bend and go up to the microwave tower area, but you can park just before. The road seems to have been recently graded and is of good quality, with only a couple areas where the car vibrated a bit going over some uneven gravel.

Good luck, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA