[Tweeters] Barn Owl Denny Park

Jon Sieker jon.sieker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:51:31 PDT 2017

Hey Everyone,

I have been lurking in this group since about April (just before moving up
from San Francisco) and following along. Really enjoying some of the
exciting birds coming through even though I don't have a car to chase.

I live across from Denny Park and am trying to get the species count up
there. I caught the tail end of Spring Migration and am enjoying Fall
Migration. Last night I saw my first *Barn Owl *for the state, county and
hot spot. It was the first eBird recorded *Barn Owl* at that hot spot
too. Fun!

Good Birding,

Jon Sieker - Seattle