[Tweeters] STGU refound Sep 1 late afternoon

Scot Duncan scotduncan99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:13:58 PDT 2017

All,
This is Scot Duncan, I am new to tweeters but have been lurking here for a
few weeks. A friend of mine, Paul Sykes (from GA), and other birders have
refound the bird this afternoon. Paul gave the info to my mom (from FL)
who sent it to me here in Seattle. Below is all the information that I
have.

The gull was found just now 4:57 Pacific time Friday at the end of Richmond
Beach Drive where it ends at an oil facility. Our friend Paul Sykes found
it with Gill Ewing from California and some Oregon birders. Paul managed to
talk his way past the oil facility guards to see it past some yellow
fencing…… before the guard told them they had to leave.

Scot Duncan