[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } A Feathered Friend

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 12:46:35 PDT 2017

Tweeters,
It is always wonderful to come across an old friend after an extended absence. Sometimes, we have to hold our tongues when we notice that time has not been exactly friendly. I am thankful my friends provide me the same courtesy. Since pileated woodpeckers and other avian species do not read my posts I feel a bit more free to explore the changes in my feathered friends. Read the results in this week's post on:

Union Bay Watch <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/09/a-feathered-friend.html>
Have a great day on Union Bay...where nature lives in the city!

Larry