Fw: [Tweeters] Eagle Optics Going Out of Business

Devon Comstock devonc78 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:01:56 PDT 2017

I highly recommend Eagle Optics binoculars. I used Rangers for over 10
years as my go to binocular for field work. The only thing is I guess now
they won't come with a lifetime warranty.

Sad to see this great resource go out of business. I've been buying from
them since 2004.

Devon Comstock
Wenatchee