[Tweeters] Big Island/Hawaii

Donna Smith donnjean at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:55:00 PDT 2017

My husband and I went to the big island and spent a whole day with Lance Tanino:

https://www.hawaiibirdingguide.com

I was very pleased with his knowledge and love of the island and the endemic birds and other wildlife. I would definitely use Lance again should I return to the big island.

Donna Smith