[Tweeters] 8X or 10X

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 17:04:01 PDT 2017

The more magnification, the more and further you can see. Probably need to decide where you will do most of your birding. Inside woods and such I suspect the 8X is best. Looking at shorebirds and other long-distance birds would need the 10x.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net