[Tweeters] Swallow-tailed - incredible bird - thanks

Terry Little terry at crossoverchurch.info
Fri Sep 8 20:20:28 PDT 2017

Hello,

I enjoyed some really nice looks at the Swallow-tailed Gull this morning at the Edmonds Marina. There were other birders enjoying the bird as well. My wife, Kelleen and I got to visit with a mom who brought her five children (including five year old triplets) to see the bird. Her oldest son, Kai, about 12, had a real interest and as I let him look though my scope, he took a long look and studied every detail of the bird. I was 11 when I started birding so I am always blessed to get see another generation of birders coming along.

Anyway, the experience was even sweeter as I had missed the bird last week at Car Keek. We had driven over from Spokane on Thursday