[Tweeters] O.T. Choosing a less expensive camera to photograph distant birds

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 11:54:04 PDT 2017

The electronic revolution continues to produce many small, light-weight digital cameras and lenses suitable for nature photography.  Kenmore Camera will have a table at next weekend's Puget Sound Bird Fest in Edmonds.  There may be reps from one  or more camera companies at their table as well. I suggest those interested in nature photography drop by Bird Fest and visit the Kenmore Camera table to see what is now available.

There will also be a bird photography class taught by Tyler Hartje.
For the non-photographers, an optics retailer (I forget which one) will have a table at Bird Fest.  There will be a field optics demonstration by the Seattle Audubon Society at the Edmonds marsh.
Check the Bird Fest website for a schedule of events.
http://pugetsoundbirdfest.com/
Bill Anderson (the old guy with the big, heavy camera & lens on a tripod)
Edmonds, WA. USA