[Tweeters] Swallow-tailed Gull thanks

heapbigdoc at netscape.net heapbigdoc at netscape.net
Sun Sep 10 18:26:07 PDT 2017

Stuck in traffic on I-90 west of Ellensburg on the way home from twitching Swallow-tailed Gull at Point Wells, so this seems like a good time to say thanks to everyone involved, especially Ryan Merrill (for believing his eyes) and Ian Paulson (for the updates that somehow made it past the broken ABA site and convinced me to stick around for low tide today after dipping yesterday). Thank you.

Acess from the Kayu Kayu Park end was straightforward an hour before the afternoon low tide.

Roy Myers, Electric City, WA

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail</div>