[Tweeters] Negative Report - Swallow-tailed Gull

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:50:06 PDT 2017

The gull was not at the Edmonds breakwaters as of 9:30 today. I later went to Point Wells to see if I could see Joe's Sabine's Gull from inside Snohomish County. Dipped on that so I walked around to the end of Point Wells. I did a thorough search and the STGU was not there.

I have sent several parties up to check out the 10th St. boat ramp area in Everett, where The gull was relocated a week ago last Saturday. There are at least several groups down from B.C. looking for the gull today so any Tweeters updates are helpful to them.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, WA