[Tweeters] Swallow-tailed Gull - Negative Report

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 12:04:21 PDT 2017

I carefully checked the marina breakwater this morning, both from the Edmonds pier and from along the marina. The Swallow-tailed Gull was not present. I talked with a visiting birder who said he checked Point Wells earlier this morning with no sign of the gull. I confirmed that he walked all the way around to the point and had checked the pipe running along the walkway out to the pier on the end of the point. At low tide this afternoon, someone might want to walk around Point Wells or south from Edmonds’ Marina Beach to see if it is among the gulls on the north side of Point Wells. I will not be available to do that.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds