[Tweeters] Access to Mt. Rainier/Sunrise

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:46:58 PDT 2017

re Mt. Rainier -- the White River entrance notice is still up, indicating
(but not clearly stating!) that both the camp ground & Sunrise are closed
-- instead they ask visitors to those locations to depart -- a very strange
notice, and one that's been up for a week.

Chris Kessler
Seattle

--
"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson