[Tweeters] Access to Mt. Rainier/Sunrise

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:35:20 PDT 2017

intriguing, while I now see that notice, this one is also still up
https://www.nps.gov/mora/learn/news/white-river-closure.html
which has the headline: Mount Rainier Closes White River and Sunrise Areas
of the Park

let's hope this is just bad website maintenance -- I will call today when
they open the office.

Chris Kessler,

Seattle