[Tweeters] Lower River Road, Vancouver, WA--snowy egrets

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Thu Sep 14 17:08:31 PDT 2017

hi ... the farmer who owned the farm there was Elmer Rufener (info via the Port of Vancouver and the Columbian) ... "Ruefner" has been used by the Vancouver Audubon Society ... (sometime in the past they reversed the letters) ... eBird uses "Lower River Road Pond" ...

we saw one Snowy last week ... glad to know they're still around !!!

Lyn

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa,
NorthwestJourney.com